Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Let's Kick This Cold In The Butt! Part 2

Yesterday, I wrote a blog post about dealing with the common cold and trying a mixture of honey and cinnamon to spur it along. I am happy to say that I think my cold is finally going away. Today was the first morning that when I woke up that I actually felt like myself again. I still have a cough and the sniffles but I think that it's just the gunk that needs to leave my body. I'm not feeling the achy, freezing cold, fog that I'm in when I'm sick. 

Now, I don't want to say that the honey and cinnamon mixture was 100% effective in taking care of this. I was still doing my best to take cold medicine regularly, give my body plenty of rest and drink fluids. So, I think it was a combination of all things. 

Read my previous blog post below if you would like to find more information. 

Also, if you've tried this let me know how you think it worked for you. I'm interested to know. If you also have an home remedies for the common cold pass them along. Knowledge is power!



No comments:

Post a Comment